On the 18th and 19th of September, the LISA consortium met in Pulsedeon’s facilities located in Ii (Finland). During these two days, the partners met for an internal discussion to present the progress made so far in each work package and the possible bottlenecks ahead. On the second day, the first review meeting of the project took place in presence of the external reviewer representing the European Commission. The discussions during these two days were of high importance for the partners to orientate their research and development activities in the right direction as the expectations but also potentials of this project and high.
- LISA Consortium starts meeting face to face again!
- Lisa Webinar: Inherently safer battery chemistry with lithium sulphur
- Improving lithium sulfur batteries thanks to solid electrolytes
- ONLINE INNOVATION WORKSHOP: COMMON CHALLENGES OF LITHIUM-BASED BATTERIES
- First Newsletter: Lithium Sulfur for Safe Road Electrification